Saturday, September 20, 2014

Another Pound Bites the Dust!

Actually, 3.4 pounds bit the dust this week. Woo hoo! Weight Watchers says I've only lost 13.4 pounds since my start weight, but I'm counting from my "get-your-sh*t-together-and-get-this-done" moment after we visited with Lily's nutritionist about her too high BMI.

So, counting from then, when I weighed 295 pounds, I've lost 16.4 pounds. Here, you can see the handy-dandy line plot that Weight Watchers provides on their website for me each week. I love seeing the trend line pointed down at a sharp curve. Makes me feel good about what I've been doing, and encouraged to keep it up.



That bump in the road is from a few weeks ago when I dislocated my shoulder. If you read that post, you'll know why that is also known as when I didn't poop for a week. No wonder I gained a few pounds that week. But, I got right back on track with the weight losing wagon.

Now, I'm down to 278.6. I have less then 2 pounds to go to get to my 15 pound mark (for my official Weight Watchers award...which is a sticker, actually - stickers motivate me for some silly reason) AND to meet my 5% goal. I get a fancy doodad for my keychain when I meet that goal. Woo hoo!

So, here's to another week of planning, being prepared, tracking my food, saying no to trigger foods, being mindful of every bite, tracking my food, exercising with my buddy, drinking my water, tracking my food, believing in myself, and tracking my food. Do you see a pattern here?

Anyone wanna lose a couple pounds with me this week? What are you going to do to be successful this week, too?

No comments: